8 Jan 2009

.hold on.

now playing : switchfoot - learning to breath

you,what could i do to make u feel better?or atleast to make you sleep at night,dreamless sleep more than 4hours to rest your body and mind?please let me know if you think i could do something to make you feel better k..its not that you overthinking things,but i think you actually overused your energy,your brain.you need to recharge.dont hold your tears.its ok to cry,to wash away the stress,hopefully.

this one goes to you.i'm not sure if i have enough tools to fix you but i really hope this one will do.^_~



When you try your best but you don't succeed
When you get what you want but not what you need
When you feel so tired but you can't sleep
Stuck in reverse.

And the tears come streaming down your face
When you lose something you can't replace
When you love someone but it goes to waste
Could it be worse?

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

And high up above or down below
When you're too in love to let it go
But if you never try you'll never know
"Just what your worth"

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

Tears stream, down on your face
When you lose something you cannot replace
Tears stream down your face and I...

Tears stream, down on your face
I promise you I will learn from my mistakes
Tears stream down your face and I...

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you.



hang in there..


"If I can endure for this moment,

whatever is happening to me.

No matter how heavy my heart,

or how dark the moment may be.

If I can but keep on believing,

what I know in my heart to be true.

Then darkness will fade into morning,

and with this dawn a new day, too."

-Endure by Bobi-



miss you to the bits!take care.muahhxx!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

babe.this is so sweet of u!!!!
thank u!

i'm ok, just worn out i guess.
miss u too!

bunny said...

make sure u r really2 ok k.. ^_~

need anything just buzzz me ok?hehe