I already moved out to bukit jalil. i’ve angkut all my stuff dah, only left a few pairs of baju kurung, a plastic of shoes, my ubat and small2 stuff. Thank God my 1st night there went smoothly. Actually from my observation only a few units are occupied. So it’s quite quiet there, and peaceful. Quiet enough than you can hear the sound of crickets, mcm kat kampong halaman. bak kata Min,"cekal gila ko tido situ sorg2.."
There are only 7-8 cars and more or less 10 motorcycles. Some units still doing the renovation (put up grills, cabinets and what not.) So spending a night at a new place like that, alone, harmless and risk-free (my pray), without TV, a good fresh morning was all I hoped for. Well the next morning was so fresh and chilly that I woke up late.20 minutes late. ;p
The house is still empty without any furniture yet especially cabinets and my bed. Like I said before list goes on according to the priority so, I have to be patience. :)
Life is hectic for now. Both works and social but still manage to go back home before 6pm is really your forever wish lah. Then have to rush out to catch the train to KLCC plak. This time journey is a bit longer since I have to take the PUTRA lrt pulak at Masjid Jamek. But that’s not a problem at all. The problem is parents. They were freaking out to know that I am traveling late night and i can only reach home around 10-11pm. KL people night life only start at 10pm so it is not that sunyi actually but of course la,nama pun mak abah,msti la risau.especially abah.it feels like he's checking me every hour.make it every 30minutes when i couldnt answer the first call.Tapi,harap2 doa untuk sentiasa dilindungi dimakbulkan. Amin.
I’m kinda, emm, kinda astray-ing now. But I know I have to keep it on the straight line and right track but somehow, emm, saya manusia lemah. I felt bad, I mean really bad but yet I did it for the second time. This is what happens when you tried to be so called flexible; although you know what you did was against the rules that you must and oblige to obey.astray sounded a bit an issue,a big one.so maybe i can scratch that word kot.but the point is, i'm feeling bad,for what i have done.
.....................................................................................
xura was here last night.i made her stay. :)
actually after the session we wanted to go to uptown but because of both are sengal-sbb-tatau jln-and takot-sesat-barat,so we ended up having capati at Aladdin (near my office) before headed home.one more solid reason why we were having capati+roti nan+tandoori after one hour exercise was because ke-bengang-an with the blur receptionist there.hoho.
till then,happy weekend!
2 comments:
and y is the title 'the boy with no name'?? *curious face*
oh dh pindah ke?geez.i hate being alone at home.baiklah baizura tu teman kan awk.kem slm syg kat dia eh :P
n be careful wherever u go, ur parents risau for a reason lah.11pm kot?anythg can happen.be safe babe.
u,tc!
kmi kan ske buh title tak berkaitan..hehe..no,actually tu tajuk album Travis.. :)
zura teman sehari je..selebihnya i am all alonee!!boring ok..hoho
u too,take care!
Post a Comment