10 Dec 2008

.helplessness.

"You… made… me… faint," I accused him dizzily.
"What am I going to do with you?" he groaned in exasperation. "Yesterday I kiss you, and you attack
me! Today you pass out on me!"

hahah.sgt comel kan mereka!klaka la itu bella
**********************************************************************************

"No — that wasn't the same kind of fainting at all. I don't know what happened." I shook my head
apologeticallv, "I think I forgot to breathe."

ssh2 klu dpt bf cmnih..too good at everything.flawless.haha.
*********************************************

He sighed. "When someone wants to kill you, you're brave as a lion — and then when someone mentions
dancing…" He shook his head.
I gulped. Dancing
*******************************************

"Don't be offended, but you seem to be one of those people who just attract accidents like a magnet

So… try not to fall into the ocean or get run over or anything, all right?" He smiled crookedly.
.=====>same goes to et..heheh
*********************************************
i think i shud stop now..i shud've stop hours ago!hehe
credit to syud for this ebook.thanks alot! ^_~






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

same goes to et lah?
cesss!